Saturday 19 February 2011

Nail Inspiration

  I lost the shorts I was bidding on on Ebay. I was at work today so I couldn't keep a check on them during the last hour of bidding, which I can usually do & sneak in at the last minute. Oh well, they'll be others. Anyway, hope you've all had a good Saturday! Mine has involved picking up large amounts of popcorn & fizzy dummies off the cinema floor. (If you hadn't already guessed I work at the local cinema). It's really fun, I get to see loads of films for free, just not during half term when there is millions of kids shouting, giggling & chucking sweets everywhere. Urgh, anyways, I thought I'd show you a few pictures I found on weheartit, as inspiration for more nail art that I'm going to try next week.

penguins / cupcakes / spongebob theme
alice in wonderland theme / lace / cats

roses / hearts / clouds / bows

  These are just some of the pictures I fell in love with. I love the detail people go into - it must take ages! Seriously, you have to wait for layers to dry, then if one goes wrong you have to start all over again. Patience is the key to having nails like these I think.

11 comments:

  1. There's some amazing nail art on there, they really put mine to shame :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely inspiration pictures!

    Please check my blog out on: http://magicmemaiken.blogspot.com/ thanks! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, cat! these are all awesome!
    i love the 1st, 7th, 8th & 9th nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw them & had to post. :D

    I'm never going to be able to re-create these though.. so much detail to all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all great, but I'm in love the first one!
    Nice blog, anyway!
    I'm followin you :)

    Would you like to follow me back?!

    xoxo
    http://theothersideoftrendsetters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome post! i wish my nails turned out like that just half the time, haha! now i've got inspiration to tryy :))

    nicoleechelberger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i love these! Ive only just learnt to do leopard nails and also once I did lady gaga nails and american flag nails :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful nails but I think I will never be able to do that myself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was wondering if you would follow me? I love your pictures. How do they get like actual pictures and designs like that? Its so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW the cupcakes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)