Thursday 24 March 2011

Kitsch Treasures

  Evening girls. How are you all? I'd like to introduce you to this website which sells gorgeous handmade jewellery at affordable prices. These are just some of my favourites:



1 - Camera necklace
2 - Gingerbread man ring (matching necklace, earrings & corsages available)
3 - Lego cufflinks
4 - Owl earrings 
5 - Nautical brooch 
6 - Flower hairpin
7 - Liquorice allsorts necklace 
8 - Poodle earrings 
9 - Crayon necklace

  I think my favourite item is the Liquorice Allorts Necklace & the Owl Earrings. The Allsort necklace is currently out of stock, but I'm ordering it as soon as it come back on the website. They also have a sale on at the moment, so check that out too. Let me know what you think. : )

4 comments:

  1. Они все такие интересные :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cat,
    Oh what a great find, just had a wee nosey on the website and I've bookmarked it for when my wages come in next week.
    Think the gingerbread man ring is my fave!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. Love the Gingerbread man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the camera necklace and the brooch ^^ x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)