Tuesday 31 May 2011

No7 Glamour Lipstick

What a busy week! How is everyone doing?

I'm sure most of you know that Boots are currently doing a voucher for No7 products, £5 off! So I managed to run in on Saturday & pick up this gorgeous lipstick.




It comes in the cutest packaging, I love the polka dots on the box, so pretty.


When you get your lipstick, you'll also receive this cute little note - just adds a bit of quirkiness to the product.



I have quite lot of dark lipsticks (except my Touch Of Magic lipstick) so I decided to get this colour, it's called Glamour & comes out in a pink shade. (Depending on how heavily you apply it, it's either a light or dark shade)


This is the first swatch - sorry it's not very good. The lighting was terrible!


I've tended to wear this lipstick during the day, it's a really nice sutle, natural colour. I tend to go for a darker, more vibrant shade if I'm going on a night out, but for every day use I'd definitely recommend it. I managed to get it for £7 with the voucher (£12 without), so definitely worth popping into Boots to get your hands on it.

I'm still having trouble commenting on some of your blogs, I'm sorry I haven't been able to keep up to date with you all. I'm having a mad reading session tomorrow because I'm off to work now. Hope everyone had a good bank holiday weekend. What did you all get up to? : )

6 comments:

  1. You've just reminded me I must use my No 7 voucher too! Such a gorgeous colour lippy & that packaging is so cute. I know how you feel with the blog commenting, I'm always behind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lipstick shade looks gorgeous, I love the packaging too.

    Have you tried signing in on Google instead of blogger dashboard and not ticking "stay signed in" I found leaving it blank worked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i like this shade and also her signature, it's so old-style :) xx misstea & co.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen - you're a star! I can comment again. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I could help :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh, this looks pretty! love evvrything from the packaging, to the little note, to the shade!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)