Saturday 10 March 2012

Spiked Necklace

Isn't it lovely to recieve something through the post? Especially when you have given up shopping for Lent & it feels like you've bought something when you actually haven't. (I ordered this necklace 2 days before Lent started)

YES, I'm very happy right now.




I bought it from Ebay (first seen on Gabs' blog) & I just had to have it. You can see the spikes are slightly bent at the bottom, but it's totally un-noticable when your wearing it.

Oh & the seller's note made me smile. : )


I know what you're thinking, you might have seen something like this before on my blog? You'd be right, it is kinda similar to this necklace I bought from Accessorize but.. this one is obviously spikes not feathers & gold not silver.. totally different right? ; D

You can never have too many 'collar' necklaces. FACT. : D

6 comments:

  1. It is a pretty necklace!!!
    www.notasinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty! I love the note from the seller, what a nice touch :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really pretty necklace, I'm loving spikes lately and I love statement necklaces that sit high on the neckline :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its lovely! Want something like this!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Cat, you're so right! never too many necklaces or any kind of cool accessories - this one is brill! love that it arrived right when you needed it most :) really darling note too! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)