Wednesday 7 November 2012

Week In Photos #24

Yum yum yum - Poundland / Primark nails / A mouse ate my tights :( / Lush splurge #1 / Lush splurge #2 / Lush splurge #3 / Lion King #1 / Lion King #2 / Tartan scarf & my boyfriend's hoodie / Melman is taking over my room.. / NOTW / My bowler hat arrived!
I've had such a good week. : )
 
Went on a massive shopping spree with Gemma last Wednesday & scooped up alot of Lush products as well as some clothes in the sales. I'm awful when I go not to spend money.. I always come back with so much stuff..
 
Jon took me to see the Lion King on Thursday, oh my gosh it's such an amazing show. Have any of you seen it in London? If you haven't, I highly recommend it.
 
Also, my bowler hat & tartan scarf arrived. I'm seriously in love with this combo!
 
Hope you're well lovelies, stay tuned for my next post to see my other pair of Winter boots. If you missed the first pair, the post is here. : )

9 comments:

  1. yay for bowler hats!! Ahh I really want to see The Lion King, I've always heard such good things about it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think our love for bowler hats will live on forever. ;)

      & yes, amazing babe. Definately worth seeing xx

      Delete
  2. Wanna trade weeks? I've been doing lots of homework :P
    Looks like you've had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thanks babe.

      Awwwh man that sucks, hope it doesn't drag too much xx

      Delete
  3. Aww it looks like you had such a lovely week, I've been stuck inside with a million essays to write! Boo!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh hope you finish them soon hun <3 xx

      Delete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)