Saturday 9 February 2013

Lush List

 
Topshop Geek Hoodie - I know everyone in the world has the geek top from Topshop, but I actually prefer the hoodie & it's not much more expensive. It comes in a range of colours like the top, but I always seem to be drawn to grey. We have a very beautiful relationship. : )
 
Heart Sunglasses - These are for a bit of fun for the Summer to brighten up a boring look. I've never really been into sunglasses, but I thought these looked cool.
 
Leather Studded Bag - This is probably the worst picture of this bag, but if you click on the link, you'll see how gorgeous it is. It has studs lining the bottom & only £15!
 
JLS Eau De Toilette - Ahhh heaven in a bottle. I got JLS' other perfume for Christmas & now they've bought this one out. I haven't smelt it yet, but their other one was gorgeous, so I'm hoping this one is too.
 
Mesh Floral Jumper - I saw this on Lily's blog & knew it was going straight onto my wishlist. I think I might chose the dusty pink version, like Katy's, or maybe both?
 
New Look Black Wedges - These are currently in the sale but only size 9 are left! I can't believe it, they are perfect. Especially love the fur trimming.
 
What's currently on your wish list? : )

10 comments:

  1. I love the look of that black bag. ahh there's so much I want at the mo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wedges! I really wish money grew on trees... :(

    http://shinebrightx18.blogspot.co.uk/ - personal blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the heart sunglasses!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! I prefer the hoodie version compared to the t-shirt.
    honest-mistakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! My boyfriend got me a £20 Topshop gift card for Valentines, think I'm going to pick this hoodie up! x

      Delete
  5. I love the hoodie and the bag ! <3

    www.universeandyou.com.br

    xoxo from Japan

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)