Sunday 12 January 2014

Revlon Colorstay

Hello lovelies!
 
Please tell me I'm not the only one who can't resist an offer in Boots? Especially when it involves lipsticks..
 
Revlon are currently offering a 2 for £10 on a range of their cosmetics. One of their latest products I've been dying to try is the Colorstay lipsticks. Considering they are usually £8.99 each, I couldn't resist picking up two for £10.

 
I chose Finale 095 & 005 Muse. Finale is an orangy red & Muse is a bright pink.

 
I wore Finale out to dinner last night for Kym's birthday. I always go for lipsticks with long staying power & contain a lot of moisture. Even in Summer, my lips are so dry, so in Winter I need even more help to keep them moisturised. I always tend to wear a lip balm under lipsticks regardless of the formula but I think this lipstick proved I didn't have to. It stayed on amazingly well too, I re-applied it after dinner but you could see it was still clearly on my lips despite eating & drinking.

 
Have any of you tried these yet?
I'm tempted to go back & get a few more shades while the offer is still on.. ; D

5 comments:

  1. Oooh these sounds great, I'm intrigued! My lips are soooo dry at the moment, so these would be perfect.

    Helen at Hels Yeah! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are fabulous, I'd recommend giving them a go :) xx

      Delete
  2. Hey - just found your blog! Ooh I wanted to try these - they really stay on?! I'll have to try them! Check out my blog:
    http://milimola.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo these look so good, I can't wait to try them out! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)