Saturday 19 April 2014

I've Got A Lovely Bunch Of Coco.. Oh.. Carrots!?

Hello lovelies!
Happy Easter : )
& what is any seasonal holiday without a bit of Lush?
I recently went shopping with the girls & found these; a bunch of carrots. I don't know about you, but I love carrots. Especially raw carrots. I could eat a whole bag. But don't worry, I wont be putting these anywhere else except my bath!

They come as a bunch of three & are re-useable bubble bars. I am partial to a good bath bomb, but I find you get more value for money buying bubble bars, because you can use them more than once. These were just too cute to resist & at a price of £5.95 (which actually works out quite cheaply for each carrot) I just had to scoop them up!

To use them, you simply run your bath as normal & swish one of the carrots in the water (I found putting it under the hot tap whilst it was running sped up the process)


  
The only element I wasn't too keen on was it turned the water a orangey / yellow colour, which is obviously what you'd expect as the carrot is orange pigmented, however it still did the job & left my skin feeling soft & moisturised.

I'd estimate & say I could use the one carrot 3/4 times.. obviously it depends on how many bubbles you want in your bath, but it's fantastic value for money!

Have you tried any of the Easter range at Lush?
Hope you're all having a fab start to the Easter weekend! : )

12 comments:

  1. So I hate baths, I love showers, but seriously want to try the lush bars!! Especially the gold glitter one haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you're so right, I want to try that too! x

      Delete
  2. I tried the bunny bubble bath, and I liked it but I didn't like how it had some sort of crushed up plant in the middle. It made it look like dead bugs were floating in the water! Haha.

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Hahaha, that's not very nice :') x

      Delete
  3. those are so cute! hope you had a wonderful easter.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. brought some bits and bobs from the Easter Range for my sister's birthday and she absolutely adores it! Her favourite has to be the golden egg!

    WISH UPON A SMILE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes that's on my wishlist to try! xx

      Delete
  5. LUSH's seasonal collections never disappoint do they :)
    These are soooo cute! I like the bubble bars too for the same reason :)

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cool, i was worried about buying one incase it turned my skin orange! Weird i know, but it's happened before haha!
    I love your blog, new follower on GFC!

    Sarah xx
    www.coloursofautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha luckily they don't, just the water! :)

      Awwh thankyou babe :) xx

      Delete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)