Wednesday 28 May 2014

Life At The Moment #57

 
Hello lovelies, how are you all?
 
I'm super excited, look what came in the post! This beautiful kimono from New Look. I've been wearing it to death (weather permitting..) it's so easy to style & looks effortless with a pair of jeans & boots.
 
About two weeks ago, I helped my best friend & boyfriend move into their flat. It's such a stunning place, in the most perfect location. Looking out onto the cricket field, 64 steps to the pub from the front door, (yes we counted!) & she's still only 15minutes drive down the road from me. : ) Of course, once we'd done all the unpacking.. it was straight to the pub for a burger & chips!
 
I had a rare day off last week & thought I'd relive my childhood & watch Peter Pan. I used to love this film, there's actually some amazing quotes in it which I'd forgotten about. It was pouring with rain, so myself & Honey snuggled up on the sofa with a cup of tea.
 
The girls & I had a evening in last week (+ some of the boys!) We baked the most amazing cake.. diet starts next week.. I promise..
 
Finally, James came home from uni for the Summer! Yayyyy. I've mostly been at work since he's been back but we managed to squeeze in a small trip to Café Nero before heading to Chichester for his Mum's birthday last Saturday. I'd been saving this beautiful dress for a special occasion & it was perfect & got so many compliments. : )
 
How has your week been so far?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)