Thursday 30 October 2014

Life At The Moment #64

 
Morning lovelies,
 
Let's start right at the beginning of the month when myself Cathy, Jo & Kym went to see The Dreamboys. For those of you who don't know, The Dreamboys are a group of men who dance around in their underwear to music & take off their clothes. Sounds terrible I know.. but seriously, I never laugh so much as I do when we see that show! Perfect girls night out as well!
 
It was Honey's 5th birthday on the 12th, can't believe I've had her 5 years in December! She still seems like a baby to me.. but I think she always will be!
 
I saw my girl Lorna a few weeks back & she introduced me to this gorgeous tea room in our local town. I can't believe I'd never been before, it's so pink! We had the best catch-up accompanied by the richest hot chocolate I've had in years.
 
My mum celebrated her 60th birthday on 22nd October - I did a full post on our celebrations during the day & a full outfit post as well. Check them out if you haven't already, my mum's cake was amazing!
 
I went to visit James at uni last weekend to see his new accommodation. We visited beautiful touristy villages - complete with rivers running through them & adorable little tea rooms. We also went shopping on the Friday & had dinner out on the Saturday evening.
 
Monday, myself & Mils made the trip up to London to visit our friend Charlotte, who started uni in September. We literally had to rush around the shops at lightning speed, had a quick visit to Primark & of course, a trip to Nandos for lunch, before heading back for work in the evening! You can imagine how dead we felt..
 
Ah & look who popped into work for their pre-panto shoot.. Not going to lie, these two seriously scare me..
 
& finally, tomorrow is Halloween! I painted my nails last night but couldn't decide which design to go for so just went for all three.. Haha! How are you celebrating this year?
 

4 comments:

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)