Monday 15 December 2014

Life At The Moment #68

 
Ah December is going by so quick!
 
Let's start with my work Christmas meal with my box office ladies. I obviously had to go for a roast, nothing beats a bit of turkey in December! We did a Secret Santa which went well, it was so hard to find a pressie suitable for all ages..  but I loved mine, thankyou Lisa!
 
Last Friday, myself & my manager Nigel organised staff to take part in Christmas jumper day! Although we are a small theatre & cinema, we managed to make a grand total of £42, getting people to donate towards wearing their jumpers for the day & taking part in a Snow Sweepstake. Was such a fun day.
 
Oh & look who else was wearing her jumper all day on Friday.. we match!
 
Last week, I managed to meet up for brunch with the girls. Nothing beats a full English.
 
Just look how festive Logan is right now! Incase you didn't know, Logan is my car & just like every other thing I own, I had to make him pink & Christmassy! 
 
Last night, myself & my tea ladies went for our Christmas meal at Bills. Was such a lovely evening catching up with them all, especially my girl Lorna. We've both been through so much this past year, it's just made us even stronger & I'm so proud of her.
 
& finally, my tree is now up, my house is decorated & my bedroom looks like the home of a million fairies. I simply adore Christmas & everything looks so beautiful & festive right now!
 
What are your plans for Christmas this year? : )
 

15 comments:

  1. It's going so fast! Aw love the Christmas jumpers and doggy! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is so Christmassy and lovely! Well done on the Christmas jumper day! I always decorate my car at Christmas too!

    Lucy x
    yellowicing.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's become tradition for me now :) x

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos, they're so Christmassy! December is definitely going crazily fast!

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!!! :)
    Here's my latest post, please check it out!!! Thanks xx

    http://chicat10.blogspot.com.es/2014/12/endless-autumn.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun plans!!! The holiday season is absolutely the best! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never commented at the time but when I read this post my little heart melted - I'm so proud of you too <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like so much festive fun!


    thriftylilpixie.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)