Sunday 22 February 2015

Life At The Moment #71

 
Hello lovelies,
 
Let's start with Sarah's 24th birthday which we celebrated at the beginning of the month. We went to our local pub for a meal & drinks. Their brownies are simply the best.
 
I mentioned in a previous life at the moment that my best girl Gemma got engaged at the end of last year & she's now set a date for August this year! So last week we went to a bridesmaid fitting & finished up in the local curry house. So pleased with my dress & can't wait for the wedding now!
 
How was your Valentines day lovelies? Myself & James spent the day with some sheep & had a romantic dinner in the evening. Sounds weird I know, but I did a full post on the day if you'd like to see it, you can here. : )
 
I went for a date with Cathy a few weeks back to Wagamamas. I have to be honest, I'm not a massive fan of this restaurant, I do struggle with food in general & finding things I like & last time I went, I didn't find anything that appealed to me. But Cathy knows me better than I do & found me the perfect dish, so I'm now converted!
 
Last Tuesday Sing-A-Long-Frozen came to our theatre & myself, Mat & eight of my girls went to watch it. It was actually fantastic, do go if they ever tour near you!
 
On Thursday, I took James to Ikea for the first time. He actually really got into it (minus the candle section!) & spent more than me. He also bought me this little heart-shaped cactus. How adorable. I'll be doing an Ikea haul soon!
 
& finally, today is Sunday. I've just said goodbye to James & he's heading back to uni in Gloucester. It's raining & I'm snuggled up on the sofa with a cup of tea. I'm planning on taking a nice hot bubble bath in a bit. Today has been one of those days where all I want to do is curl up into a ball & sleep.
 
How has your week been lovelies? : )
 

8 comments:

  1. Great post - sounds like you had a lovely week :) Helen xx (www.littlehelsb.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos and lovely memories! Sounds like you've had a wonderful week indeed :) I can't wait to see your Ikea haul :) The heart shaped cactus sounds so cute! Oh my sing a long Frozen sounds like so much fun! I hope it comes to a theatre near me! Hope you've had a nice weekend lovely, El xxxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sweetie, thankyou so much! You should definitely go & see Frozen if you can, it was so much fun! xxxxx

      Delete
  3. That's so lovely of you sweetie, thankyou.

    I'll check out your blog now x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can never get enough of Frozen! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)