Friday 12 June 2015

Life Lately #80

 
Hello lovelies!
 
At the end of May, we dog sat Tetley. Isn't he just the most beautiful dog? James' family went to see a Strictly Come Dancing show at our local theatre, so we looked after him for the night. He was so well behaved & even resisted our takeaway without too much use of those puppy dog eyes..
 
Ah Sunday roast! I really don't have enough of these. I usually work Sundays so miss out on them, but recently I've either been off or had shorter shifts, so was able to meet up with the girls for a bite to eat at lunchtime.
 
On 1st June, myself & James celebrated our 2 & a half year anniversary & him finishing 2nd year of uni (any excuse for a date night..!) so we went to the Giggling Squid in our local town. You might remember me mentioning this restaurant before as myself & the girls went there for my birthday back in January. It does the most gorgeous food, definitely worth a visit!
  
Last Friday I had my hair cut. I won't bore you with the whole backstory, as I've already posted about it last week, but I'm so so so happy with it! I had a good chunk cut off & am feeling a lot more sophisticated with my new do. Amazing what a few inches off can do for your mood.
 
On Saturday, myself, Boop, Gem & Cathy went out for dinner & a catch up. It was so lovely to see them. We rarely get to meet up because of our rotas & shift work, but we discussed Gem's wedding plans (which is less than 3 months away now!) & hen do plans. Can't wait for August now!
 
Last Sunday, myself & all the lovely ladies from work took part in the Race For Life. It was such an amazing & emotional day. I've written a full post on it which you can read here if you like. : ) 
 
& on the Sunday evening, after completing the race, I met up with Kym, Lauren, Lorna & Boop for dinner. We went to ASK Italian & had the most delicious meal. I had the Pollo Piccante Con Pancetta & the Chocolate Amore cake for pudding.
 
Finally, yesterday myself & James made the most of the sunshine & went to the South Of England Show for the day. It was so gorgeously hot! I'm going to do a full post on our day so keep your eyes peeled for that. : )
 
How has your week been lovelies? : )
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my Tetley is so adorable! I LOVE him! He's such a beautiful boy!
    Congratulations on yours and James' anniversary :) I hope you both had a wonderful time at the Giggling Squid :).
    Have a wonderful weekend lovely, El xx xx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the south of england show post and sad I didn't know about it?! I am out of the loop and I LOVE ASK looks delicious, reminds me to have a little trip ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh sweetie you should try to go one year.

      Yes! So lovely there xxxxx

      Delete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)