Monday 29 June 2015

May & June Favourites

 
Garner Summer Body Moisturising Lotion - Light-Medium
I've used this product for years! I absolutely adore it. I'm not a massive fan of self tanning products (mainly because I suck at it!) so this moisturiser is perfect for me. It gradually tans your skin & moisturises at the same time.

Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
I've been on the hunt for the perfect primer for so long & now this one has come into my life, I think it's changed it forever. That sounded dramatic. But it's true. This primer is a dream! It's so easy to apply & feels weightless on the skin. It really does make your face feel so smooth, ready for your foundation. I tried a primer from Rimmel previous to this one & just didn't get on with it. Plus, I haven't even used much of the product & find I've already had to squeeze the tube. It was really bad value for money. But back to Maybelline! Now I've found this primer, I'm never changing back!
 
I already own two other gel eye shadows by Maybelline & adore them. They seem to last forever & have a gorgeous pigmentation. I wanted to pick this pink shade up because it just screams Spring / Summer. I've been wearing it constantly this month!

Primark Rollers
Since I've had my hair cut, I've been trying to use less heat on my hair. I've been on the hunt for some rollers to use as opposed to 'attempting' to use my straighteners to curl my hair. (I'm hopeless at it!) These rollers are £1 for 8, so I got two packets as they're the smallest ones Primark sell. I prefer that though. They create the cutest of curls.

I always like to have two / three shampoos on the go at once & as you guys know I love a good bargain. I always try to pick up new shampoos & conditioners when they're on offer. I'm the most lazy person ever when it comes to washing my hair & will do anything to avoid doing it! Haha. Therefore, I need an efficient shampoo that gets the job done fast & has brilliant results. My hair was quite brittle at the bottom before my hair cut, so this shampoo has been a life saver as it helps restore damaged hair. The only thing that I'm not too keen on is the smell, but it is quite subtle so it isn't too big of a deal.

What have you been loving this month? : )

8 comments:

  1. I love the Maybeline colour tattoos as well! They are very pigmented, and have never let me down! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so fabulous! Glad you agree :) x

      Delete
  2. Love the sound of that primer! I'm hopeless at using my straighteners to curl my hair too!

    Lucy x- Yellowicing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha my hair always ends up with one side really curly & the other slightly wavy. Never looks good! xx

      Delete
  3. Great monthly favourites! I LOVE the Garnier Summer Body lotion, it provides the perfect summer glow and never looks streaky, yay :D The Maybelline Gel eye shadow sounds fab, I'll definitely have to try it! El xx xx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad we agree on the body lotion! It's so good! xxxx

      Delete
  4. I love colour tattoos for summer, because it is so quick yet looks like you put so much effort. My favourite one is Metallic Pomegranate, but right now I'm more obsessed with On and on bronze. You can do both dramatic and more natural eye makeup with it, depends on how much eyeshadow you apply!
    Yana x :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they are fab for creating all kinds of different looks :) Thankyou for your comment lovely x

      Delete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)