Monday 13 July 2015

What I've Been Wearing On My Nails #24


Models Own Nail Art Pen - White
 I absolutely love doing my version of the French manicure. It is so easy to do & looks so chic. 

Ciate - Caviar Pearls Shooting Star
This is one of my favourite nail varnishes to wear in the summer. It's a very subtle pretty shade that just goes with everything.

No7 - Lucky Lilac
I simply adore this polish! I've nearly run out of it because I wear it all the time. Like, literally ALL THE TIME. No7 is also a fantastic brand if you want to grab yourself a bargain when there's an offer in Boots. They do some beautiful shades.

Barbara Daly - White & Accessorize Nail Art Pen - Dark Blue
You know when you just feel like being creative & doing a nail art design but have no clue what to do? I always start with painting my nails white as a base colour & I was sat scrolling through Instagram for inspiration & decided on polka dots. You can never go wrong with polka dots! : )

What have you been wearing on your nails this month? 

7 comments:

  1. I love the polka dot ones! I have no patience for stuff like that, looks like you could be in the wrong job!

    Lucy x- Yellowicing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous nail colours, I love them all! The polka dot design is so pretty! I wish I could paint my nails as lovely as you :D. I'll have to look out for 'Lucky Lilac' when I next visit Boots! It's such a lovely shade for Summer :) xxxxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh thankyou babe that's so sweet xxxx

      Delete
  3. Oooo, loving that pastel purple! so so cute. <3

    Jasmine Ward | www.edgeofred.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)