Monday 9 November 2015

Lush - The Comforter Shower Cream

Hello lovelies,
 
A few weeks back I popped into the Oxford Street Lush in London & picked up some very exciting products. (I did a haul which you can read here if you like) One of my favourite Lush products is The Comforter Bubble Bar, so when I discovered Lush did the same scent in a shower cream, I was majorly excited!
 
Not everyone has time for a bath every day (you lucky person if you do!) so waking up with this comforting scent in the shower each morning just makes getting up to go to work a bit more bearable.
 
 
It has a very sweet blackcurrent scent to it, which I adore! This is how Lush describe it -
 
"This berrylicious, reassuring shower cream brings to mind warm, familiar memories. The blend of sweet cassis absolute, uplifting bergamot and assuring cypress essential oils create a blackcurranty aroma that’s like being wrapped in a snug hug."
 
I love how they've stated it's like being 'wrapped in a snug hug'. So accurate.
 
 
The 'how to use' section also made me giggle when I saw it : ' )
 
The shower gel is very pigmented which I'm sure you can see from just looking at the bottle, it did put me off a bit at first when I thought my skin would be pink forever (not that I'd mind that.. pink is my favourite colour..) but probably wouldn't have been very practical! However, the product simply foams up as soon as you apply it to wet skin & your left with little pink foamy bubbles in your shower & on your body!

 
You only need to use the smallest amount of the shower cream & it lasts forever. I've been using it most days since I got it & only just used half the bottle.
 
Have you tried anything from Lush recently? What is your favourite product?
 

5 comments:

  1. I'm using this at the moment too, I want to love it but I don't, I think it's the extreme pigmentation that puts me off, like you say I always panic I'll end up pink forever! But it's lasts ages, I've still not quite finished and I bought it in the summer, a little goes a long way!

    Lucy x- Yellowicing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh that's a shame you're not enjoying it babe! Haha you're so right, it is VERY pink though :') xx

      Delete
  2. I have never smelt this so I need to get into Lush asap! I have been currently using lord of misrule and it semi stains me green for a little bit haha but I love the smell xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like blackcurrant babe, you'll love it! Ooo I really want to try that one! xxx

      Delete
  3. Deffo one of my fave Lush shower gels! It smells goods enough to eat! x

    Christina Marie - xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)