Monday 23 November 2015

What I've Been Wearing On My Nails #27

 
Sinful Colors - Easy Going
I absolutely love this shade as it's slightly different to a regular white nail polish. It's got a slight pink pigmentation to it, making it such a pretty varnish to wear on your nails. I find I can wear almost anything with this & it stands out so beautifully. The only thing I will say about it is it takes ages to dry. It's one of those ones that you literally have to give yourself a couple of hours before doing anything..
 
2 True - Shade 15 & Barry M Nail Art Pen in White
Another favourite nail art of mine to do is pin stripes. I love adding them to a pastel colour, so there not too in your face. They looked so cute with this blue polish from 2 True, which is such a bargain brand! I absolutely love their nail polishes.
 
Primark - Marshmallow
This shade cost me 80p. Yes, 80p & it's such a lovely colour. I'm a sucker for pink nail varnishes as I'm sure you all know by now, but it'll be perfect for Spring time.
 
Nails Inc - Grosvenor Crescent
A new favourite of mine, this shade is simply stunning! If you picked up last month's Glamour magazine, you would have received one of four nail polishes, this being the one that instantly caught my eye. It's so beautiful & perfect for Autumn / Winter.
 
What have you been wearing on your nails this month? : )
 

13 comments:

  1. Amazing colours! Have a great day. Gemma xx
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty nails, my favourite is the candy stripe but I definitely will check out Primark varnish now so cheap! xxxx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe :) Pin stripes is one of my favourite designs to do xxx

      Delete
  3. Lovely colours! I'm so intrigued by Primark's beauty range. It seems to be all the rage atm! x

    Christina Marie - xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou hun, yes definitely check it out :D xx

      Delete
  4. Your nails look absolutely stunning lovely! I'm so in love with all of these nail colours, they are gorgeous! I especially like Grosvenor Crescent by Nails Inc, it's so pretty and striking :). xxxxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou babe :) It's one of my favourites! xxxx

      Delete
  5. What do you think of nails inc nail polishes in terms of chipping and wear? I always find they chip within a day or two! Even with a top coat!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually I find them pretty good. I'd say 3/4 days without chipping, but by that time I'm normally ready for a fresh coat or new colour! :) x

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous! All of these colours look great! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)