Wednesday 27 July 2016

What I've Been Wearing On My Nails #33


Barry M - Turquoise
I'm so obsessed with blue nail polish at the moment! I've found myself picking it up every time I've gone to paint my nails. Powder blues are such a statement colour to use in Summer, I even managed to match my toe nails to my finger nails (which never happens!)

Essie - Ruffles & Feathers
You might remember in my latest nail art post, I featured a gorgeous orange nail polish from Essie, that I fell in love with. So much so, I included it in last month's favourites. In the pack of three I also received this beautiful green. I'm usually more of a pink / red girl, but this colour looked so stylish on my fingers, I couldn't resist wearing it to death this month.

Essie - Haute In The Heat
This dark pink was also included in the pack of three Essie polishes I picked up from TK Maxx. I love it! It looks more red in the picture here, but it is the most adorable dark pink. I haven't got any other shades in my collection like this, so I was pleased it add it.

This last one.. what can I say..? I literally had this idea floating around in my head so I just had to give it a go. It looks a bit mad but I really liked it. Sort of a mosaic effect, but I managed to use a few shades in my collection that rarely get to see the light. The lime green is so luminous, it's a bit over the top for an every day look, but I love it regardless!

What have you been wearing on your nails this month?

4 comments:

  1. Your nails look so gorgeous dear! I'm totally in love with all of these manicures :) Oh my, your nail art is AMAZING! The mosaic effect is so beautiful and I adore the blue and green colour mix!

    I hope that you're having a nice week hun :)

    El xxxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely summery picks, I especially love that gorgeous red shade - and your mosaic nail art! <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)