Wednesday 21 September 2016

What I've Been Wearing On My Nails #34


Missguided - Misschievous
This is such a summery shade, I love wearing it with a bright red lip & a little black dress in the evening. It's one of those polishes that looks so expensive but I actually got it free with a magazine a few years ago!

Natural Collection - Black Cherry & Ciate - Caviar Pearls - Shooting Star
If I'm honest, I have no idea how I came up with this nail art! I just envisioned it in my head & went for it. I love the nude base colour here, it's one of my all time favourites.

Marks & Spencer's - Blue
How gorgeous is this baby blue? I'm obsessed with it as you can probably see from me using it twice in one post!

Marks & Spencer's - Blue & Collection - Sparkle Top Coat
I thought it looked lovely on it's own, but couldn't resist adding a bit of glitter. I really want to try it with a matte top coat as well as I think that'll look beautiful too.

What have you been wearing on your nails this month? : )

5 comments:

  1. That baby blue colour is so gorgeous! xx
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe it's one of my favourites :) xx

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love the Natural Collection Black Cherry, such a pretty Autumn shade xx

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)