Saturday 15 October 2016

Life Lately #114


Hello lovelies,

At the end of September, Cathy invited the girls round hers for a three course meal. It was absolutely delicious. This was one of the puddings; a banoffee pie. Just look at those strawberries! (That was my contribution, I cut the strawberries up!)

James & I popped into Bills for breakfast last week on our way to paying in the money for the work Christmas meal. It seems crazy to be organising Christmas already, but places get so booked up so early, we had to reserve an evening asap. We also had a day of shopping. I managed to pick up a few exciting bits from Lush, so keep an eye out for my reviews coming soon!

Last Monday, James & I went to Chessington to feed the giraffes he works with. We had over an hour of traffic to get through & missed our time slot which was gutting, but we explored the local area & discovered this beautiful garden centre down the road from Chessington. They have some adorable animals plus one of the best cafes I've been too. They have different stations to go to; hot breakfasts, pastries & cereals & they open up the soup kitchen & pizza station at lunch time. I'd highly recommend it if you're in the area.

So Tuesday, we set off again (extra early this time!) & managed to get there with over half an hour to spare & I got to meet his 5 giraffes. They are absolutely beautiful. Giraffes have always been my favourite animals (as I'm sure you guessed from my Longleat post) so I was majorly excited to meet them all.

On Wednesday it was Honey's birthday! She was 7 can you believe.. I seriously can't. She got some new toys & a new jacket - make sure you add me on Snapchat to see more of her!

On Thursday I met up with Lorna & we went to Costa. She'd been recently & recommended one of their new drinks for the Autumn season, the Toffee Apple Hot Chocolate. It was so delicious & we got to have a lovely catch up in the warm.

Finally, last night I took mum as an early birthday present to see Belinda Davids perform as Whitney Houston. It was one of the most amazing shows I've seen. If you close your eyes, you would actually believe it was Whitney on stage. It was incredible.

How has your month been so far lovelies? : )

2 comments:

  1. Love catch-up posts babe, so nice to read about what you've been up to recently ^_^ πŸŒΈπŸ’•πŸ’«✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie. x
    www.AlishaValerie.com || www.twitter.com/AlishaValerie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)