Monday 20 March 2017

What I've Been Wearing On My Nails #39

I can't stress to you enough how weird this feels on the nails! This is one of Barry M's 'concrete' polishes from a few years ago. The best way to describe it, is grainy & rough to the touch, almost like sand paper. Ok, I've made it sound horrible, but it really isn't. The colour of this polish is what drew me to it immediately, but I knew I had to purchase it just to see what it felt like!

This shade is bae beautiful. There is no other way of describing it. I love the quick dry polishes Barry M do. Like the name suggests, there's no waiting around for these shades to dry, 5 mins after applying them, you're good to go.

Now I can't really decide if I like these nails or not.. To be honest I'd completely forgotten I even owned this Barry M confetti polish (sorry for the Barry M overload, I had no idea until I started writing up this post how obsessed I'd been with this brand this month!) but I thought it would go perfectly with a pink base coat. What do you think?

Ciate - My Off Duty Nude & Barry M - Pomegranate
This combo though. I love it! Bit late I know but wouldn't these nails have been perfect for Valentines day? Ah well, there is always next year..

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I love that cute nail art - did you do it yourself? I might have to give it a go!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I diddddd yes :) I love painting my nails x

      Delete
  2. I love the Barry M Quick Dry range, practically all of the colours are gorgeous! Your nail art is really pretty too!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, they are so beaut. Thankyou :) x

      Delete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)