Sunday 9 April 2017

What I've Been Wearing On My Nails #40

This is one of my favourite nail arts as it's so subtle but unique. Barry M glitters are so lovely as they look really effective, but aren't too difficult to remove, as some glitter polishes can be. Hologram always makes me think of that Dre song from years ago!

Ted Baker (no name sorry!)
This was one of the shades James bought me in a gift set at Christmas time & I love it so much! Just look at that shine.. I feel so glam when I wear it.

& what makes these nails even more glam? Throwing on a bit of glitter of course! I know I literally just typed Barry M glitter polishes are my favs, but Nails Inc are seriously on a different level (even though they are more difficult to remove) Just look at that sparkle.

Rimmel London - Tangy Tangerine
Ok, so I dreamt I had orange nails, I woke up & painted my nails orange. I actually used to hate orange nail polishes, but now I find them such a statement colour to have in my collection. This Rimmel London polish is just perfect for me. It's not bright & surprisingly goes with a lot of outfits.

What have you been wearing on your nails this month?

1 comment:

  1. Very cool nail art designs. Very creative and easy to follow. I have tried these design on my friends’ nails as well, they loved it. Thanks for cool ideas and designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)