Friday 26 May 2017

What I've Been Wearing On My Nails #41


Fearne Cotton - Cotton Candy
How pretty is this shade? Seriously. I love it so much.

Marks & Spencer - Blue
Another classic that I've added to my collection recently. A baby blue is never far away from my nails.

Fearne Cotton - Lemon Drizzle
Yellow is one shade that I never used to like wearing, but as soon as the sun comes out, I always crave painting them a bright colour. Again, I think it's quite 'marmite' & sometimes I look at them & think they are horrible, but sometimes I love them! I really have a love / hate relationship with yellow nail varnish!

Fearne Cotton - Lemon Drizzle & Marks & Spencer - Silver Mix
Again, I was going through a 'they look too bright' stage & decided to add a bit of glitter & instantly fell in love with them again! What do you think?

How has May been for you lovelies? Sorry again for the lack of posts but I'm actually enjoying sitting & blogging when I feel like it, not when I have too. I'm lucky to say this is still a hobby for me, so I can take or leave it when I chose, which is how I like it to be.

What are your plans for the weekend? : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)