Friday 29 September 2017

Blouse You



Ok, so anyone else obsessed with blouses right now?

I just can't get enough of them. The more ruffles, flared sleeves & bows the better!

These are just a few I've found while scouring the internet. My favourites have to be the baby blue & polka dot one, both from H&M. I'm on a strict budget at the moment, but I was so tempted to go & find them both in store! The burgundy one from New Look is also great value for a simple staple Autumn piece.

I tend to style my blouses with black skinny jeans or body-con skirts & knee-high boots for an evening look, or go casual with converse & jeans during the day. They also look especially cool with a fedora if it isn't too windy! 

I wore my new blouse from Primark (which I've searched the internet for & can't find) but here's me wearing it on a day trip to London with the girls & it got so many compliments!

A girl can never have too many blouses in her life.

Let me know if you'd like a post about the blouses I own & see how I style them for Autumn.

Twitter / Instagram / YouTube / Bloglovin' / Pinterest / Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)