Monday 25 September 2017

Lanzarote 2017

Hello lovelies! 

So, we're at the end of September, sorry what!? Where has this year gone.. I can't actually believe October is nearly upon us & Christmas cards are in the shops. not that I've started buying presents or anything..

I was meant to write up this post about a month ago, but you know, life again, has got in the way. I feel like I say this most times I start a blog post, but it's so true. There's always so much to do when you're an adult. Anyways, let's take a trip back to my Summer holiday & pretend I'm not sitting here with my 'Winter Glow' candle & heating on, shall we?

If you were a follower of my blog last year, you'll remember Cathy & I went on holiday to Lanzarote & stayed in the Coronas Playa hotel. So this year, when we were deciding where to go away, we couldn't think of anywhere else we'd rather be, so we went back! Our best friend Boop also came along for the ride ; D


Like I mentioned, Cathy & I had already been last year, so I'm going to leave a link to last year's blog post here for you to have a read all about the hotel & entertainment side & just post a few special pictures from our holiday in this post.




This was the view from our room over the relaxation pool. They have an activity pool to the left, which is where we chose to sit. They do a full day of games & have music playing from 10.30am to get the day started.


This is the view from the hotel to the beach. It was quite literally on our door step!


One of the resident turtles.




We decided to go down to the beach one afternoon with the inflatables (doughnut & Sally the flamingo) FYI I got sand in places I never want to get sand in again.





The evenings were fun, we'd always get dressed up (except one night where we came back to the room & played games & ate chocolate!) & go to dinner, before heading to the Pavillion for the evening quiz & live entertainment. Same as last year, we had completely varied acts, including some circus performers, a comedian (who was extremely inappropriate & cringey!) & even our reps performed in a talent show.


Thankyou girls for the most amazing holiday, let's not wait another 10+ years for the next one!

Twitter / Instagram / YouTube / Bloglovin' / Pinterest / Facebook

2 comments:

  1. It looks like it was such a great trip - this makes me want to jump back into summer.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I want Summer back so badly x

      Delete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)