Thursday 21 September 2017

Life Lately #134


It seems like an eternity ago now, but we went to watch banger racing on Bank Holiday Monday! It was so so so hot, I think the hottest Bank Holiday we've had on record. We were out in the sun the whole day, watching the cars race around the track. I was the only one that had been before, so it was great to watch everyone's reactions to the racing. (especially yours Jules!)

Oh, now how cute is little Maggie? My mum is looking after her a few times a week for a friend while they are working in London & I met her at the beginning of September. She is such a character, she's in to everything!

Look at these two. Aren't they just the cutest things? We had a girls night while all the boys hit the town & the evening was filled with baby cuddles, Say Yes To The Dress & pizza. 

Jigsaw puzzles. How under-rated are they? Seriously. Ever since I bought one for Elisa for her birthday, I've wanted to complete my own one. The Works had a 20% off sale a few weeks back, so I picked this one up for James & I to play. We're only half way through as it's so difficult, but so much fun!

Char finally came home for Nandos, yay! I'm kinda hoping she came home to see us, but really I know it was for the chicken.. haha! She's been away in Edinburgh for what's seemed like forever, so it was lovely to have a catch up over a bite to eat in town. 

Last weekend, James & I went to the New Forest for a couple of days. It was the perfect holiday for us, filled with animals, food & a cosy log cabin in the middle of nowhere. I'm going to write up a full post on our trip, so I won't go on about it to much now, but it really was the most lovely break away.

This week, the boys have been playing their annual golf tournament, so I decided to cook for them & Maria on Tuesday night. I was extremely proud as every plate was cleared! I made a lamb with orzo dish, with hot crusty bread & we had nuts & crisps for starter & a strawberry cheesecake for pudding. (Thanks Tesco!) Btw, would you guys be interested in me doing a 'what we eat in a week' series on my blog? I've seen quite a few YouTubers doing them recently & find them so interesting to watch. 

& finally, I'm currently staying at my parent's house, looking after Honey. They have gone away on holiday for their anniversary, so it's just the 2 of us (until James comes round for dinners in the evenings) & it's given me so much time to just sit & blog & edit all the footage I have from days out / holidays over the past few months! Expect a few more blog posts & videos over the next few weeks!

How has September been for you lovelies? Are you all set for Autumn? 

Twitter / Instagram / YouTube / Bloglovin' / Pinterest / Facebook

6 comments:

  1. The New Forrest sounds like such a fun trip, glad you enjoyed it!

    Anika xo | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou my lovely, if you ever get a chance to go, you must! :D x

      Delete
  2. It was a good month for me but the weather here hasn't changed at all, it's still summer so I am not in the fall mood yet!! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah amazing! So jealous <3 I want Summer back! x

      Delete
  3. I love this little monthly summary, such a lovely idea for a post! I might have to do something similar on my blog. My eyes were drawn straight to the Nandos photo, is that bad?! x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Nandos is my absolute fav place to eat, so I can't blame you! :D x

      Delete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)