Friday 8 December 2017

The Ultimate Red Jumper Wishlist



What is it about the colour red that screams Christmas?!

There's just something super Hygge about wrapping yourself up in an over-sized knitted jumper, with a hot chocolate, while watching a film. Am I right?

I've picked out a few of my favourite from the high street this year. I even included a bright fluffy orange one for a slightly different take on the standard red & there's even one for the furry friend in your life!

Let's start with this dark red number from Boohoo. I'm not usually a fan of cropped jumpers, I mean, who wants a cold belly in Winter?! However, the back of this jumper is what sold it to me. I love the twist detailing, it just gives it something a bit extra.

 The next two are just classics in my eyes. The first one I wanted to include because it comes in so many different colours, so if red isn't your thing, they also do black, grey, blue & even mustard (which I'm quite tempted by) The tie detailing down the side of the darker red one is so pretty, it really adds a bit of special detailing to an otherwise plain jumper.

Let's be honest, you can't go wrong with a cardigan. I don't actually own many, I'm usually more of a jumper girl, but this one was too cute not to include.

So, dog lovers amoung us, how adorable is this!? Esecpailly as it has a Dachshund on the front. Honey would definitely approve of this one. I also had to include this adorable Christmas jumper for your own little fur baby. I love that it has little antlers & a hood!

& finally, a fluffy orange jumper! This just looked so soft & cosy, I'm desperate to add it to my collection despite it being in the teens section!

What colour have you been loving this season? I'd love to know : )

Twitter / Instagram / YouTube / Bloglovin' / Pinterest / Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)