Monday 26 February 2018

January & February Favourites

Hello lovelies,

Can you believe we are almost in March..!? Like, seriously, where has this year gone?!

March always makes me think Spring & Summer are on their way, however, I'm currently sitting here writing this post with snow flurries whirling around outside my window! It's actually bizarre. I'm staying at my parent's house as they've gone away for the night & it's in the middle of nowhere - no idea how I'm going to get to work tomorrow if it carries on like this!

Anyway, onto my favourites for January & February. I've actually not been changing much up this year so far with my beauty products. I struggled to find some I hadn't previously mentioned, hence the 1 lipstick featured in this post & apart from obsessing over my bullet journal & finding a new love of fiction, there isn't much else to add!

----------------------------------------------------------------

No7 Matte Lip Crayon
Cathy kindly bought me this shade for Christmas & it's honestly one of the prettiest shades I own from No7. I'm usually a gloss girl, but I've noticed I've recently been wearing matte shades alot more. This one is called Dusky Rose & retails for £9.

Since I got given a bullet journal for my birthday in January, I've been obsessed with designing my pages & creating content. I've got a full post coming up on my journal, so keep an eye out for that! But in the meantime, you check out my Pinterest Board that I use for inspiration!

Strawberries
I mean, I think this obsession started again when I had my first pancake of the year. Nothing beats a  pancake with bananas & strawberries on top! They have become my go-to snack at work as I'm trying to take at least 1 item of fruit with me each day!

Books
I made an order with The Works back in January to encourage myself to read more. I've been absolutely loving losing myself in a book in the evening, I just find it so relaxing. You might have noticed I've started reviewing my reads of 2018, starting with The Fifth Letter. Keep an eye out for my post coming soon reviewing Three Amazing Things About You! This book has deifnitely made my top 10 favourites!

Marc Jacobs - Daisy Dream Eau De Toilette
I was kindly given this eu de toilette for Christmas by my Auntie & I'm in love with it. The scent is absolutely perfect for me & I'm loving wearing it for special occasions.

A Little Something Hand Cream - Apricot
I can't for the life of me remember who gave me this hand cream! (I apologise if it was you, but please know how much I love it!) The apricot scent is so delicious, I have to resist eating it when applying it! It makes my hands so soft & has helped me out so much in these cold winter months. I'm quite lucky in the sense that my hands aren't particularly dry, but this helps keep them extremely hydrated.

Labyrinth
This board game has to be one of my favourites ever. James was given it for Christmas & we haven't gone more than a few days without playing it! It's so much fun & easy to understand (good for me) & a game usually lasts about 20 minutes, so it's perfect for us to do in the evenings just before bed. 

Events

I turned 27! As always, I filled the 5 days around my birthday with celebrations, including a trip to Brighton, West Wittering & Sumners Pond. It was amazing as always & I was thoroughly spoilt.


James & I visited Shere for the day (blog post coming soon!)

Valentine's Day was extra special this year. I worked with Cathy during the day who completely spoilt me with flowers, balloons & lots of beautiful gifts. James also cooked me a surprise dinner when I got home.

I got made full time at work! I'm currently on a 25 hour contract, but work between 37-40 hours a week doing overtime, but I finally have the 37 hours confirmed! It will make such a difference knowing what I'm doing months in advance & have the security of more hours.

TV

Friends
I genuinely thought I'd seen every episode of Friends, but since we've started watching it on Netflix, there's a few that have cropped up that I haven't seen! I absoutely love this show, it's one of those programs that can instantly make me smile, whatever mood I'm in.

Music




How has February been for you lovelies?

Twitter / Instagram / YouTube / Bloglovin' / Pinterest / Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)