Wednesday 27 January 2016

Lush - The Fizzbanger Bath Bomb

Hello lovelies,
 
I'm very excited to share this post with you as it's all about one of my new favourite bath bombs from Lush, called The Fizzbanger. It may look like a standard bath bomb from the outside, but just wait till you see what happens when it goes in water..
 
 
Lush says -
 
"A Catherine wheel of a bath bomb. It changes colour as it fizzes, crackling with popping candy as it goes and releasing first a citrussy apple and then a cinnamon, apple pie like scent with a hint of ylang ylang. Petitgrain is used in aromatherapy to calm the breathing, slow the heartbeat and reduce feelings of anxiety. Ylang ylang produces a feeling of joy, and cinnamon leaf oil helps you let go."

 
Ok, so first of all, I adore anything apple scented! It's one of my absolute favourites. As soon as you smell the bath bomb, you get a subtle citrusy, apple scent which becomes stronger when used in the bath.

 
My friend Lorna had recommended this bath bomb to me on our trip to London back in September & she couldn't have picked a better one for me.
 
She described it as a 'minion bath' which is spot on! When you lower the Fizzbanger into the water, it starts whizzing around & producing a blue stream of bubbles out the sides, circling the yellow bath bomb in the centre.

 
You can also hear tiny popping noises, this is from the popping candy that is hidden inside the bath bomb. Such a nice little touch.

 
After the bomb has come to it's finale, it leaves a beautiful greeny blue water for you to bathe in. It's so pretty.

 
& for the final surprise, I found this little piece of paper at the bottom of the bath. It made me smile.
 
As well as having a delicious scent, this bath bomb is full of little hidden surprises & is perfect for un-winding after a stressful day. It contains ylang ylang & petitgrain, which are both used to relieve stress & anxiety. I couldn't be more in love with a bath bomb if I tried, so I'm definitely re-purchasing this one!
 
Have you tried this bath bomb before? : )
 

17 comments:

  1. Ooh this one sounds so nice! I love a good apple/cinnamon scented bath product. The little 'bang' note at the end was a sweet touch! You're right.. it does look like a minion bath ;) x

    Christina Marie - xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe, it's an amazing bath bomb, I'd highly recommend it :) x

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of this bath bomb before but it looks amazing! I love the little 'bang' message and the yellow & blue fizz. I'll definitely pick this up next time I'm in.

    Roxie | The Beautiful Bluebird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Roxie, yes I'd highly recommend it! :)

      Thankyou for your comment xx

      Delete
  3. This Bath Bomb sounds so lovely hun! I especially like how it looks when it has been put in the water, it's so pretty :). I would LOVE to try it! I'll definitely have to look for it when I next visit Lush :D.

    El xxxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes do babe! I know you'll love it :) xxxx

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh I love the sound of this, it's a nice change from all the sickly sweet ones, I adore citrus smells and what a cute surprise xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be perfect for you babe if you aren't a fan of the sweet scented ones, its not over powering at all xxx

      Delete
  5. This literally looks amazing! I love bath bombs and never buy them enough. I love how it leaves the water that gorgeous sea colour too.

    Sarah xxx www.whatsasssays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Definitely worth picking up if you can hun :) xx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Yes do keep an eye out for it! It's so nice x

      Delete
  7. This really does sound great! How cute the little note inside too, definitely have to pick this up next time i'm in lush thanks for the recommendation lovely! xo

    polishecouture.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome babe! Let me know what you think :) xx

      Delete
  8. Wow this looks like something I want to try! I can certainly see why your friend called it a minion bath - love it!
    KJ
    www.agirlbloggingabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)