Sunday 5 June 2016

Technic ColourMax Lipstick - Dark Purple, Dark Red, Red & Pink

Hello lovelies!

I wanted to share with you today these new lipsticks I picked up from JustMyLook. You might remember me mentioning this website at the beginning of April, when I reviewed the W7 Eyeshadow Palette, which I purchased from the same site. It's an online store that offers free delivery to the UK & has a range of discounted products from well-known brands. I can't recommend it enough!

So onto the lipsticks. I purchased the Technic Colour Max Lipstick in Dark Purple, Dark Red, Red & Pink. These are 4 out of 6 shades that the website stocks. They are all in the sale, retailing at  £1.99 down from £2.99.


First of all, the packaging. To be honest, it's well made & practical, but nothing fancy. I do like how well the lipstick is fitted into the base, it simply rotates round with no difficulty & pushes up the product without any fuss.


This is the summery that's on the website -

"Technic Colour Max Lipstick lasts for up to 24 hours giving you gorgeous colour that will be envied by all! The colour gives a smooth finish with flawless, water-proof juicy shine"

I have to say, I wasn't expecting too much from the price but I do agree that it's very smooth on the lips & applies easily, however, it doesn't last for 24 hours. To be honest, that's quite a bold statement to make! The pink & red only seem to last about 3 hours on the lips before they need touching up, but the dark red & purple last about 5 / 6 hours, which is still pretty amazing in my opinion!

Dark Purple

Dark Red

Red

Pink

Swatches; L-R - Dark Purple / Dark Red / Red / Pink

I think if you're on a budget these lipsticks are great & definitely worth the £2.99 price tag! The purple shade is my favourite, it's the first & only purple I've owned so I was excited to add it to my collection.


Have you tried any of the products from Technic? Which shade is your favourite? : )

11 comments:

  1. These shades are so pretty! I need them all in my collection!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are & so cheap as well! :) xx

      Delete
  2. These lipsticks are absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE them all and really like how bright and pretty they are :) I'll definitely have to check these out, they sound amazing!

    I hope that you've had a great weekend dear,

    El xxxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely will babe! They are so pretty :) xxxx

      Delete
  3. Wow! I Just love the colors (all of them). So bright, so glossy, nice packaging, girly... all I like. Will definetly check out these cuties!

    Xxx

    http://simplyvettae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shades are lovely and so inexpensive!

    Kookii || Beauty By Her♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors<3 please check out my blog: www.peachmeup.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)