Friday 26 August 2016

Life Lately #111


Hello lovelies!

I mentioned in my last Life Lately post how many birthdays there are in August & yes.. they are still coming! We celebrated Mils' with a garden party on 13th August, which included a BBQ & lip sync battles. They are so much fun to watch, some people had put in so much effort! Well done to everyone who did take part.. you're braver than me!

On 14th August, it was Lorna's birthday & we headed to Drusillas for the day. We had such lovely weather & got to spend all day in the sunshine with the animals, complete with a cake & a picnic. We also explored Hello Kitty world, I've always loved HK from a small age so I was majorly excited! I've written a full post reviewing our day which you can read here if you like.

James & I had a rare day off together in the sunshine last week, so we headed to Brighton for the day.  I mentioned in my last update post that I went with the girls & we had so much fun, so thought it would be perfect to take James. We spent some time on the pier & going round the shops before driving home.

Last Friday I met the girls for lunch at ASK, which is one of our favourite restaurants in town. It was so nice to catch up with them all & after lunch we headed to Boop's for a movie afternoon.

Sunday night we celebrated Elisa's birthday. Look at the cake Char made! I attempted to make a lemon & raspberry loaf on Monday, which went better than expected, but I always worry I'm going to poison people! I took it to our girl's night at Shez' & thankfully, everyone is still alive after eating it! Oh & look how adorable her dog is!

Finally this week has been one of my favourites of the year. On Tuesday James & I set off to Beckington, a small village in Somerset. We spent two nights in The Woolpack Inn, which was a lovely B'n'B. We visited Longleat on Wednesday & spent the morning / afternoon exploring Bath yesterday. It was such a lovely break away, I'm tempted to book us a few nights in other locations nearby to do some exploring. I am going to do a full post on our adventure, so keep your eyes peeled for that soon!

How has your week been lovelies? : )

4 comments:

  1. Aww so many lovely moments hon, and it's only what you deserve! It's super sweet that there have been so many birthdays to celebrate, bet it makes the summer that bit more special for everybody. You just can't beat a BBQ, I'd kill to have a summer bday and throw one haha ;) Brighton is so dreamy and it's fab you got to visit, it sounds like the most perfect day out <3

    So happy to hear you had such a nice break away too, it's always such a nice change to go away somewhere new for a few nights to relax, unwind and get a change of scene. Bath is such a beautiful town and so lovely to explore. I hope you have a gorgeous bank holiday weekend too my lovely :D

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are just the sweetest babe, thankyou so much for your lovely comment, you always make my day! <3 xx

      Delete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)