Wednesday 30 November 2016

What I've Been Wearing On My Nails #36


Models Own - Aqua Violet Beetle Juice 
I re-discovered this nail polish when I was having a sort out the other week. Isn't the most fabulous colour? It looks like a normal blue shade, but you can see glitter running through it when it catches the light. So perfect for these colder months.

Barry M - Silver Foil
I remember purchasing this after seeing Patricia reviewing it on her YouTube channel many years ago. It's still one of those polishes that I reach for, as people always comment on it.

Ciate Mini - Gold Digga
This shade just screams Autumn to me! It's the perfect colour for wearing on those cold wintery nights, wrapped up with a hot chocolate.

Ciate Mini - Gold Digga & Models Own Nail Art Pen - Silver
Ah & these were my Halloween nails this year. You might remember a few years ago I did a mixture of designs, but this year I went for spiders & webs. Sometimes I think the simplest of designs are the best for nail art. 

What have you been wearing on your nails this month?

7 comments:

  1. Barry M's "Silver Foil" looks so stunning on you babe, that's my favourite. 💜💫✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie. x
    www.AlishaValerie.com | www.twitter.com/AlishaValerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I love Ciaté's Gold Digga

    http://technicolor-heart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty shade, perfect for this time of year :) x

      Delete
  3. Such beautiful shades! Perfect for the holidays!


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  4. That BarryM Silver Foil is such a gorgeous shade! As soon as I saw the photo I knew I had to know what it was. Love the nail art you've done as well :)x

    Anu♡ | Based On | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)