Friday 16 June 2017

Life Lately #130


Hey lovelies,

Cathy & I went to see Ruby Wax live on stage on her Frazzled tour in May & she was so funny. We didn't really know what to expect but it was a show made up of humour, mindfulness & her life stories, told by Ruby herself, in a comfy armchair, in the middle of the stage. We got to meet her during the interval & had my copy of her book signed. It's definitely one I'll be taking on holiday with me.

James & I booked to see The Sidemen play their second charity football match at the beginning of the year & it soon came round at the end of May. We travelled up to London for the day, had a bite to eat at Pizza Express, had a walk along the Thames & headed to Charlton to watch them play. As always, they were brilliant, despite the fans absolutely ruining the end of the match by invading the pitch again..

For James' birthday, I bought him a driving experience at a local race course. He got to drive two super cars & have a passenger lap in a Ariel Atom. He chose to drive the Audi R8 Spyder & a Lamborghini. It was such an awesome day, I took a few videos, so a vlog will be going up soon!

The girls & I went to Ikea at the beginning of the month to stock up on the final bits for the flat. We managed to get the most adorable coffee table, a plant (named Greg) & some candles amongst other essentials for the kitchen. Oh & of course, the kids section was our favourite part.. BRAIN HEAD : ' )

James & I went to visit our friend Tom in Wales 2 weeks ago. We stayed in a beautiful apartment, which made it a lovely trip. I'm going to write a full post about our adventures next week, so keep an eye out for that.

Ok, so how long have I been waiting for this day!? On 3rd June, James' dad Allan & partner Maria got married! They have been together for 17 years, so to be honest, it was about time guys! ; ) I'm so honoured to be apart of their special day. Again, a full post will be going up soon, so I'll go into more detail then.

Finally, the girls & I went to the South Of England show last Saturday. It was so hot, we all burnt (even those wearing factor 50!) but it was such a fun day, filled with stroking lots of animals & eating lots of cheese.

How has your month been so far lovelies?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)