Thursday 14 December 2017

Life Lately #139


Hi lovelies,

Why did someone forget to remind me how busy December is!? Literally, I have no time to breathe at the moment. My diary is fit to burst & with one day off in the lead up to Christmas, it's all a bit manic.

I managed to meet up with my girlies at Nandos the week before last for a catch up over some chicken. I also got to see Boop for a Christmas drink at Costa which was so lovely. We went after work about 6pm & it was so quiet. Perfect time to have a drink & catch up over a hot chocolate. We also went & bought her perfume with the voucher I gifted her for her birthday earlier this year.

I mentioned in my previous post that James & I celebrated our 5 year anniversary a week early, so last Friday, we had a cosy night in with a takeaway. You can read about what we got up to here for our actual anniversary if you like.

Like I mentioned, December has started! This year I was kindly gifted the M&S advent calendar by my mum, which I adore. All the products I've opened so far have been beautiful & I get so excited opening it each night! I'm filming each day over on my Instagram stories, so make sure you're following me over there to see what I get!

On 3rd December, James & I put up our Christmas tree! This is the first one we've ever bought together, so it felt really special putting it up & decorating it. It looks so pretty in our little flat, I can't wait to stuff a million & 1 pressies underneath!

We also put on our Christmas bedding last week. I don't know what it is about Christmas duvets, but they just make everything so much better!

Oh look at Harv. He's been feeling extremely Christmassy this week. I popped round to see mum & wrap a few pressies & write some cards & he was so adorable. He even posed for a picture with his christmas hat on.. keep an eye out for that in the next few weeks! 

& finally, panto has started at work! Friends & family are invited with staff to the dress rehearsal each year, so my parents joined James & I for the annual event. We are currently wearing bright green t-shirts & feeling extremely festive at work! If any of you work in retail / entertainment. I feel your pain. NOT LONG TILL CHRISTMAS THOUGH!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, massive congrats to you and James on your 5 year anniversary lovely babe, I hope you had the dreamiest time celebrating. Warren House looks so gorgeous and like the perfect place to toast such a special occasion <3 And a cosy night in with a takeaway is unbeatable :D

    Your M&S calendar sounds so magical, I'll deffo be popping straight over to your lovely insta stories to see what you get, can't wait to see all your gorgeous goodies girlie! Your Christmas tree is all the enchanting, loving all the majestic colours and it's even more special as it's your first tree together, so cute! <3 <3

    All the aww for your Harv, what a little diamond babe! So sweet that he posed with his Christmas hat on, such a festive beaut! Hehe! I hope you have the happiest Christmas angel babe, you deserve all the happiness and joy <3 <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)